BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Mrs. Kristin Weinrich
• Position: Fourth Grade Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: In 2003 as a Long Term Substitute and became a Full Time Teacher in 2006
• Other Current BES Roles: Fourth Grade Team Leader, one of the BES Staff Cares Leads, one of the Spirit Day Coordinators, one of the Leaders for the BES Social Committee for Teachers; Beaumont Staff Cares provides extra funds to help families in need to pay for field trips; books at the Book Fair; holiday and Mother's/Father's Day gifts; gift cards for groceries, etc.
• Former BES Roles: Has taught ALL grades from K - 4, and this is her 7th year teaching 4th Grade (2015 - 2016)
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Friendly, Funny and Talkative
• Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Photography, Travel
• Favorite Place to Visit: The Beach
• Fun Facts (2015): Attended Hillside Elementary, Valley Forge Middle School and graduated from Conestoga High School with the superlative, "Most Likely to be Heard Across the School" because of her loud voice
• Best thing about being a Teacher: Getting to know her students' interests, hobbies and lives outside of school; loves the moment when she knows her students have finally caught on to a concept and she can literally see a 'light bulb' go over their heads as their faces change when it 'clicks'