BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Ms. Donna Baker
• Position: 4th Grade Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: 2008
• Other Current BES Roles: Co-Communication Coordinator with Mr. Parrotta (2nd Grade Teacher), Artistry Committee Member, Diversity Committee Member
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: 3rd Grade Teacher at BES, Math in Focus Representative (3rd Grade), Curriculum Council Committee Member, After School Sports Teacher, Homework Club Teacher
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Sports Team Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Adventurous, Organized, Active
• Favorite Hobbies: Reading, Watching Sports and Working Out
• Favorite Places to Visit: Aruba and Las Vegas, NV
• Fun Facts (2018): Her parents are Florida natives who happened to meet in the Poconos where Ms. Baker was born and raised with her two brothers and sister. She was an All-American cheerleader and competed nationally with her team each year.
• Best thing about being a Teacher: Happy kids greeting you every morning is such an awesome way to start a day, not to mention the excitement the kids have when learning. The “aha” moments when connections are being made and learning is happening are so rewarding!