BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Mrs. Sherri Bolger
• Position: Kindergarten Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: 2010
• Other Current BES Roles: Student Performance Committee, Staff Development Advisory Council
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: Second Grade Teacher at Beaumont, Kindergarten Teacher at Devon, Safety Committee, Theme Week Committee, Homework Club Teacher
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Optimistic, Caring, Cheerful
• Favorite Hobbies: Playing with my daughter, reading, cooking, spending time with family and friends
• Favorite Place to Visit: The Jersey shore and Santorini Greece.
• Fun Facts (2018): She has been married for 3 years; She has an energetic toddler named Lucy and is expecting her second child (a boy named Jack) in a couple of weeks; she is the reigning champion in a Fantasy Football league, even though she knows absolutely nothing about football; she always wear fuzzy socks - even in the summer.
• Best thing about being a Teacher: The kids! She loves being greeted by 17 happy faces every morning and watching them light up and feel proud of themselves when they learn something new.