BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Ms. Ashley Fisher
• Position: 3th Grade Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: 2013
• Other Current BES Roles: 4th Grade After School Sports, Running Club, Animal Club, Board Games Club
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: Taught 1 year of 4th Grade in 2013 and then 3 years of 2nd Grade from 2014 - 2017
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Favorite Book Character Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Organized, Caring, Driven
• Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, Shopping, Taking photographs, Spending time with family
• Favorite Places to Visit: Walt Disney World; London, England; Sydney, Australia
• Fun Facts (2018): She has an 8-year-old morkie named Jenna, who was the best gift from her parents when she graduated with a master’s degree. She sold her first home in March and is in the process of building a new home - she is so eager to open the front door for the first time when it is finished. Last summer, she embarked on a 3-week solo journey to Australia to celebrate her 30th birthday. Next on her travel “To do list” is Africa in the summer of 2019. Her family members are her favorite people, but her most favorite person is her niece, Natalie, who is the perfect combination of sweet, smart and sassy - just like her aunt.
• Best thing about being a Teacher: The connections she makes with her students. She loves getting to know their personalities, their likes, dislikes, and all their little quirks. Every year, she cries on the last day of school after all the students have gone home because she cannot imagine not seeing them and teaching them every day. But with the new school year, she gets the opportunity to get attached all over again to a new class of amazing individuals. The students are what make teaching the best and most rewarding job in the world.