BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Mrs. Gina Fredericks
• Position: Kindergarten Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: 2015
• Other Current BES Roles: None
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: Kindergarten and First Grade Teacher at Devon Elementary for 9 years, Math Committee Member, New Teacher Mentor
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Kind, Creative, Hard-Working
• Favorite Hobbies: Gardening, Baking, Reading, Watching movies, Going to the beach, Playing in the backyard with her three sons
• Favorite Places to Visit: Jupiter, FL; Miami, FL; Charleston, SC
• Fun Facts (2017): She has wanted to be a teacher since she was 5 years old. In her free time, she enjoys restoring old furniture into something beautiful and brand new. Her husband, Matt, is a Police Officer. She has three awesome sons: Kyle (7), Caleb (6) and Matthew (2 1/2). They are her world!
• Best thing about being a Teacher: It is a privilege and an honor to guide her students towards a love of learning. Teaching is her passion and it is magical. Each day, she smiles, laughs and cheers. She loves working with children and strives to make a difference in the lives of her students and their families.