BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Mrs. Kati Hedenberg
• Position: K - 4 Music Teacher
• Started at Beaumont: 2011
• Other Current BES / TE Roles: 4th Grade Band Director, Chorus Director, Special Areas Facilitator, Music Teacher at TEMS
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: Elementary Strings Teacher at all T/E elementary schools
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Friendly, Organized, Creative
• Favorite Hobbies: Running, yoga, biking, traveling
• Favorite Place to Visit: New York City
• Fun Facts (2016): She started playing violin when she was only 3 years old; Her husband, Ben, is an 8th Grade History Teacher and plays the trombone.
• Best thing about being a Teacher: The best part of being the Music Teacher is getting to see every student in the school from Kindergarten to Fourth Grade. She loves watching each student grow their musical skills through singing and performing on instruments.