BES Staff / Teacher Profile:
Learn more about Mrs. Meredith Waldron
• Position: 4th Grade
• Started at Beaumont: August, 2019
• Former BES Roles or at other schools/companies: LTS 4th Grade at Devon Elementary School; LTS in the Garnet Valley School District for 2 years and before that 4 years as a 6th Grade Teacher at Memphis Street Academy Charter School in Philadelphia
• Favorite BES Spirit Day: Pink Day!
• 3 Adjectives that Best Describe Her: Caring, Passionate, Tree-Hugger
• Favorite Hobbies: Reading, decorating, cleaning and organizing
• Favorite Place to Visit: Jasper, Alberta, Canada 🇨🇦
• Fun Facts: She and her husband have a one-year old son, Graham, and a beagle-hound mix rescue dog, Fiona. Growing up she played piano, danced ballet and played field hockey. Her cousin is Keith Haring.
• Best thing about being a Teacher: Finding new and creative ways to teach material and getting to learn from her students along the way!